We also work with the Victorian Government and other relevant organisations. We make submissions, contribute to policy development and seek the funding needed to ensure Victoria has a strong palliative care service capable of providing high quality palliative care and end of life care to all Victorians, when and where they need it.
As a founding and active member of Palliative Care Australia, we also contribute advice on a range of national palliative care policies and programs.
This is an important time for the development of palliative care and end of life care in Victoria. Here are some recent submissions and presentations to the Victorian Government:
- Palliative Care Victoria 2016 State Budget Call to Action - Summary
- Palliative Care Victoria 2016 State Budget Call to Action 2015-2019
- Increasing Need for Palliative Care
- Quality of Life Benefits of Palliative Care
- Economic Reasons for Investing in Palliative Care
- An overview of palliative care in Victoria
- Submission to the End of Life Choices Inquiry
- Simplifying Medical Treatment Decision Making & Advance Care Planning - Submission