Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- Screening for complicated grief in palliative care
- CP Guidelines web
- Signs of pain in older people poster
- Delirium Assessment and Management in Aged Care
- Advance Care Directives 2011
- IAHPC List of Essential Practices in Palliative Care
- Multicultural palliative care guidelines 1999
- Feasts & Festivals Around the World
- Death & Dying – Religious & Cultural Considerations
- Victorian palliative care volunteer standards – Sample resource documents
- Who Will Make Medical Decisions for You
- Refusal of Treatment Certificate
- Making a will
- Funerals some issues explained
- Funeral Planning
- AODR sign-on to save lives
- ACP Guide Northern Health
- Process of dying