Events for Health Professionals
Cabrini Research Week - 18 to 22 September 2017
Everyone is welcome to these free events being hosted across Cabrini campuses – Brighton, Malvern and Elsternwick.
Keynote Presentation: Human Rights, Human Life – Towards the Common Good
Tuesday 19 September 5.30pm, Cabrini Malvern Auditorium
Speakers: Julian McMahon AC, Assoc Prof Natasha Michael
– Advances in Healthcare, Cabrini Hospital Brighton, 243 New Street Brighton │ Monday 11am
– Allied Health Research, Malvern Auditorium │Tuesday 10am
– Posters, Malvern Auditorium Foyer │Tuesday 12pm
– End-of-life and Palliative Care, Malvern Auditorium │ Tuesday 4pm
– Providing Better Healthcare, Malvern Auditorium │ Wednesday 1pm
– Latest Advances in Cancer Risk, Treatment and Patient Care, Malvern Auditorium │ Wednesday 3.30pm
– Improving Medical Practices, Malvern Auditorium │ Thursday 10am
-Clinical Rehabilitation Research, Cabrini Rehabilitation, 494 Glen Huntly Road Elsternwick │ Friday 12pm
View the full program at www.cabrini.com.au/researchweek
Dr Herrera is the President of the New Health Foundation, Spain, who is playing a key role in the development of palliative care in Spain and several South American countries. He is the recipient of numerous international awards for designing and implementing innovative health programs.
Call for Abstracts will open in late January and close on 6 March 2016.
Registrations will open on 1 April 2016. Early bird registration will close on 31 May 2016.