Events for Health Professionals
Grampians Regional Palliative Care - Virtual Conference
Where the wild things are – at the fringes of Palliative Care 13 – 14 May 2021
The conference theme acknowledges the challenges faced by marginalised communities in accessing palliative care services and will explore emerging treatments and their role in managing symptom distress at end of life.
This virtual conference will deliver a dynamic event within the current challenging environment with a line-up of fantastic speakers addressing:
- Magic mushrooms and death anxiety
- End of life care in prisons
- Hope, Heart and Healing in health care
- Immunotherapy in advanced cancer
- Organ donation and the palliative care interface
- and much more …….
Visit the website for program. speaker bios and registration
Oceanic Palliative Care Conference 2021