Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- Victorian End of Life Care Coordinating Program
- PCV Life Membership
- PCV Board Member Nomination
- Palliative care in residential aged care – in house training
- Living, dying & grieving well – a guide to palliative care Bulk order form
- Palliative Care Policy Commitment Announcement by Victorian Liberal & National Parties
- Banksia Palliative Care – Supporting people experiencing grief, loss and bereavement
- Banksia Palliative Care – Using Music Therapy with residents. I day course for lifestyle staff
- Communities in Control Conference 2017
- Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network – Statement against laws for deliberate ending of life
- Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network opposes euthanasia and medically assisted dying
- CALD Bilingual Brochures – About palliative care – Order Form
- About palliative care in Serbian
- Serbian information about palliative care – Палијативна нега
- Victorian Government asked to commit $65 M a year to improve access to palliative care
- Individual Membership Application Form 2017-18
- Organisation Membership Application Form 2017-18
- The Two of Us – 2017 Stories
- Advance Care Planning Australia