Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- Playing with the topics of Life and Death: Why not, especially when it’s fun?
- Take Control – A self-help guide
- Now What..? Living with the death of a family member
- When your parent has cancer
- Banksia Palliative Care – training courses
- Palliative care in Victoria: Why your participation matters
- Contact List for Palliative Care Services in Victoria
- Help for families and carers
- About pain and the help available
- The process of dying
- Trends in palliative care service funding in Victoria 2014-15 to 2017-18
- VMCH ‘Train the Trainer’ for Palliative Care Volunteer Training Sessions
- 2017-2018 Palliative Care Victoria Audited Financial Report
- 2017-2018 Palliative Care Victoria Annual Report
- Induction training at Banksia Palliative Care Service
- Supporting a person who needs palliative care – A guide for families and friends
- The Manual for Living and Dying in Style
- A Reflection on Voluntary Assisted Dying and Conscientious Objection
- 2018 Call for Nominations for PCV Life Membership
- Call for Expressions of Interest – PCV Board Opportunity 2018