Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- Contact List for Palliative Care Services in Victoria
- Palliative Approach Learning Guide for Aboriginal Health Workers
- Cultural considerations: providing end of life care for Aboriginal people
- Supporting a person who needs palliative care – A guide for families and friends
- Supporting a person who needs palliative care – a guide to family and friends Bulk order form
- Spiritual Health Victoria
- Centre for Palliative Care – education and professional development
- Eastern Palliative Care – Courses
- Palliative Caring (Victoria)
- Media Release – Easy English resources launched
- Easy English resources – order form
- Compassionate Friends Victoria
- Let’s talk about palliative care
- When someone dies
- Let’s talk about death.
- Loss of a loved one. It’s okay to talk about grief.
- Loss of a loved pet. It’s okay to talk about grief.
- Poster – It’s okay to talk about grief