Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- About palliative care in Serbian
- Serbian information about palliative care – Палијативна нега
- Victorian Government asked to commit $65 M a year to improve access to palliative care
- Individual Membership Application Form 2017-18
- Organisation Membership Application Form 2017-18
- The Two of Us – 2017 Stories
- Advance Care Planning Australia
- No Greater Gift – reflections on caring for loved ones
- Decision Assist – training courses
- Palliative Care Online Training
- Managers of Palliative Care Volunteers Survey 2016-17
- Capacity of Victorian Palliative Care Services to meet demand, funding trends, priorities May 2017
- Amber gives everything a go!
- Group support helpful with loss and grief
- 2017 National Volunteer Week – stories of palliative care volunteering
- Eastern Palliative Care – Courses
- My Grief Assist
- Palliative Care Victoria Submission on VAD Legislation 2017
- 10 Questions to Ask about Palliative Care in Residential Aged Care