Find Information in PCV Library
Welcome to the Palliative Care Victoria resource library!
The resource library contains a selection of useful resources about palliative care.
You may search the library for information and download documents of interest.
All Recent Updates
- Palliative Care Victoria resources
- The process of dying
- About pain and the help available
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Confusion and terminal restlessness
- Anorexia in illness
- Living, dying & grieving well – a guide to palliative care (Simplified Chinese text)
- Contact List for Palliative Care Services in Victoria
- PCV State Budget Submission 2019-2020
- Trend in palliative care service funding in Victoria 2014-15 to 2018-19
- LoHVE 2019 Benchmarking Survey Questions
- Greek carers peer support group
- Playing with the topics of Life and Death: Why not, especially when it’s fun?
- Take Control – A self-help guide
- Now What..? Living with the death of a family member
- When your parent has cancer
- Banksia Palliative Care – training courses
- Palliative care in Victoria: Why your participation matters
- Help for families and carers