Use the search directory below to search for the following services:
Community - Provides palliative care nursing, allied health, respite, practical support, information, equipment, medications and access to medical review and assessment in peoples’ homes.
Consultancy - Consultancy teams provide advice, support, education and training to health professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics and the community.
Inpatient - Provide care to patients who require complex symptom and pain management or end-of-life care within acute hospitals and at stand-alone services.
Specifically for children - Services for children with a life limiting illness and their families. They include medical, nursing, allied health, respite and practical support, as well as equipment and information.
Day hospices - Day hospices operate during the day only and provide activities to promote the quality of life of people with a life limiting illness and respite for carers.
IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE SERVICE
- Enter all or part in the box below "Find a service"
IF THE NAME OF THE SERVICE IS NOT KNOWN
Under 'Search by other criteria'
- Click on 'search service type' to select option (community, consultancy, etc)
- Click on 'search service type' again if need to add more options to search
- Enter postcode OR suburb/town in relevant box
- Hit Enter button or click on 'Search'
Don't know the postcode. Find it here.