Your support will help us to:
- respond to requests for assistance at a very stressful time
- help people access palliative care and other relevant services
- provide information about palliative care in community languages
- strengthen the involvement of volunteers in palliative care
- support the development and provision of high quality palliative care.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how your financial support can make a difference.
Donate to support our work
Small or large, regular or one-off, donations help us to make a difference! You can donate in a number of ways:
- Secure online payment (Mastercard or Visa).
Donate Online Now
- Send a cheque or money order to us:
Palliative Care Victoria, Level 2, 182 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002
- Phone Palliative Care Victoria on (03) 9662 9644 and provide details of your credit card.
Call to donate
Palliative Care Victoria is a registered charity with deductible gift recipient status. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and we will provide a receipt.
We respect the privacy of donations and do not pass on contact details. We do not use letter campaigns or phone calls to request donations.
Please note, we like to acknowledge donors in our annual report. If you do not wish your name to be listed please click the anonymous donation button on the payment portal.
Make a donation
Help people access palliative care and other relevant services.