Membership of Palliative Care Victoria is open to organisations and individuals, as follows:
Any person with an interest in palliative care is able to apply for membership. This includes health professionals, aged care staff, carers, family members, patients and others wishing to support our work.
The 2023/2024 individual membership fee options are:
- Full Membership - $90.00 (including $8.18 GST)
- Student/Volunteer Membership - $45.00 (including $4.09 GST)
Once your application has been confirmed by Palliative Care Victoria, we will send you a welcome pack and our weekly e-bulletin Newsflash.
Apply for Individual Membership
Organisations involved in the provision of palliative care services or related education, research or service planning/coordination may apply to become organisation members. This includes specialist palliative care services, regional health services, aged, community and disability services.
Further information including member benefits and fee schedule are available by clicking on the below 'apply for organisational membership' button.
Apply for Organisational Membership
Life membership is awarded to individuals who have made a very significant contribution over an extensive period to the development and provision of palliative care services in Victoria. Nominations for Life Membership may be made at any time enabling the opportunity to recognise important contributions throughout the year. Follow the find out more button for the criteria and nomination form.
Find out more
Benefits of Membership
- A weekly e-bulletin Newsflash, which includes short up-to-date items on research, policy, conferences, employment opportunities, media coverage and relevant resources.
- Advocacy and representation to Government on priorities and issues related to palliative care and end of life care.
- Consultation and representation on key policy issues, including at a national level through our membership and contributions to Palliative Care Australia.
- Member discount registration for any events and conference.
- The opportunity to vote at Annual and Special General Meetings of
- Special Interest Group meetings, workshops and other education and networking opportunities.
- Ability to list employment opportunities on the PCV website and in the weekly e-newsletter.
To apply for membership, click on the apply button and complete and submit the relevant application form.
Your application will be processed promptly. The membership fee applies to the financial year and is charged on a pro-rata basis for admissions to membership during the financial year. Once your membership has been received and approved we will provide you with a tax invoice which outlines payment options.
Should you require any assistance please contact our office by phone 03 9662 9644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the full Palliative Care Victoria Constitution here.