Palliative Care Victoria works to ensure all people with life limiting illness and their families are supported to live, die and grieve well. We do this through empowering leadership, capacity building and advocacy.
Our activities during the period 2018-2022 focus on the following objectives
- Empowered consumers, carers and compassionate communities.
- Specialist palliative care benefits individuals and health services.
- Diversity-inclusive and diversity-responsive palliative care.
- Expanded, innovative and valued volunteering contributions.
We value your support as a member to undertake this important work.
Membership also gives you access to:
- Our weekly electronic Newsflash. This includes news, events & education, employment opportunities, information & resources, opportunities to act & engage, and short summaries of research articles.
- Consultation and representation on key policy issues, including at a national level through our membership and contributions to Palliative Care Australia.
- The opportunity to vote at Annual and Special General Meetings of PCV.
To apply for membership please complete and submit your details below, noting that all correspondence will be sent to the email address provide.
All members are asked to commit to the philosophy of palliative care as defined by the World Health Organisation and agree to be bound by the Palliative Care Victoria Constitution.
Once your application has been approved by Palliative Care Victoria, we will send you a welcome pack and tax invoice which outlines payment options. New members will receive Newsflash once payment has been received.
If you have any questions please call us on 03 9662 9644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
As the peak body for palliative care in Victoria, we look forward to working with you.
Assoc A/Prof Violet Platt
Chief Executive Officer