Employer: Latrobe Regional Hospital
Type: Full or Part Time
Ref No: 16534
Closing Date: 17 February 2023
An opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic team at the Gippsland Regional Integrated Cancer Service (GRICS). This rewarding opportunity will see you implementing aspects of the Victorian Cancer Plan (2020-2024) within health services across Gippsland, whilst looking for opportunities to improve access and care delivery for all cancer patients within our region.
Your leadership and support of service improvement strategies will ultimately deliver more accessible and higher quality cancer care to Gippsland patients.
This is a fixed term full time + monthly ADO (part time considered) Traralgon based position with regional focus. Flexible work arrangements can be negotiated
We are looking for:
- Self-starters - you've found a problem, so fix it
- System thinkers - how will your solutions impact the broader cancer system?
- Leaders - can you create the vision for others to follow?
What you have:
- Health system experience or a detailed knowledge of relevant - not necessarily cancer specific.
- Leadership qualities
- A curious mind
- Project management experience
What is Offered
Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is a leading Gippsland employer. We are Gippsland's specialist referral and trauma centre located 150km east of Melbourne. LRH is a purpose-built teaching hospital caring for a population of more than 260,000 people. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency, intensive care, elective surgery, allied health, obstetrics, medical and radiation oncology at the Gippsland Cancer Care Centre, dialysis and aged care. Latrobe Regional Hospital were awarded the Premiers Victorian Health Service of the Year for 2022.
- A friendly and supportive work environment, including flexible work arrangements
- Project management training.
- High quality patient care
- A collaborative and innovative working environment
- Modern Facilities
- A commitment to making the cancer journey safe, accessible and inclusive for all
- Electronic Medical Records
- Tertiary qualification in healthcare discipline or related area
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity with the healthcare system, either in a direct service delivery role or a related role, e.g. in quality improvement or health information management. Desirable: • Knowledge and understanding of the Optimal Care Pathways
- Knowledge and understanding of the Optimal Care Pathways
Further information, including position description, please refer below to How to Apply section.
How To Apply
For further information please contact Stewart Harper email email@example.com
Please include your current resume and cover letter with your application.
To access further information or to apply online please click button below.